Sunday, June 24, 2012

ANWAIM!

This is the sixth post in the June Edition of the RANDOM Magazine

This is going to be a really quick post.

So today I will tell you A New Word And Its Meaning or ANWAIM :))

ANWAIM posts aren't actually "new" words, but words new to you ( unless you have a really big dictionary ). I will try to do this every so often :))

So the ANWAIM is : Gorgonise - to astound somebody with your beauty

That's all, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!
Love, Hannah...<3

Join our contest!

Have any comments, questions, or suggestions? Tell us! We'd love to hear what you have to say :)
Like this blog? Subscribe!
Love it? Share!
Not ready to subscribe? Come back tomorrow, maybe we'll change your mind ;)

2 comments:

Sica said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I followed you back!

This is a really good idea for a post - I love learning new words!

xoxo


http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Your welcome Sica :)
Thank you for following! We really appreciate it :D

Thank you - I do too [ learning new words I mean ] :)

Love, Hannah...<3