Sunday, May 27, 2012

DIY: Rock ring! [Guest Post]

Sam
Hello there! My name is Sam and I blog over at My Latest Obsession.
One of my favorite hobbies is crafting/diy-ing so today I am going to share a sweet tutorial with you on how to make..... a ROCK ring!
Glue

What you need:


  1. Ring Base
  2. Cool Rock with a flat Side
  3. Some kind of glue/epoxy

Ring Base

It's very simple, all you have to do is:


  1. Try on the ring
  2. Figure out which side of the ring to glue the rock on
  3. Glue it on
  4. Wait for it to dry
  5. Wear that rock ring proudly!

I haven't tried it yet but I also plan on painting cool designs on them. We'll see how that goes! For more DIY's, visit my blog ! I'd love to have you (:

The Rock Ring
Well thank you ladies for having me over. It's been a pleasure!

-------------------------------------------
Well that sure seems like fun! I might try it :))

If you made a rock ring before or are going to make one with this tutorial, leave a comment with a picture and we'll put it in this post ;)

Do you want to guest post at The Random Girlies? Email us at therandomgirlies{at}gmail{dot}com

Have a comment, question, or suggestion? Tell us, we'd love to hear what you have to say
Like this blog? Subscribe!
Love it? Share!
Not ready to subscribe? Come back tomorrow, we might change your mind!

No comments: