Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Brownie Sundae Charm

Hello bloggers and bloggerettes!,

I have a special little charm that I made on April 2, 2012. Since it's summer time(or almost is), I've decided to make a cool clay charm: Brownie sundae. That word just popped out of my head. It was pretty easy making the brownie. Good thing I had some brown clay from the testing of my cookie cutter. I textured the sides with my X-acto knife. My favorite part was the ice-cream. You will be mixing white and a pinch of yellow to get that "vanilla" look. I love the texture of the ice-cream because it's very realistic. I've textured it with velcro. But you may use foil or a toothbrush. Of course, what's an ice-cream without a cherry on top? The charm is not yet glazed though. If you want some chocolate drizzle, you will need TLS (Translucent Liquid Sculpey) and brown pastel color. Mix those together. Hope you like my realistic brownie sundae charm! Feel free to comment down if you have any questions or comments! Byee!~