Thursday, April 05, 2012

Cupcakes for Two (Clay)

Hello fellow people of the Internet!


I'm back with another charm update! Before I tell you the details, remember to vote on our poll and on our book list. Need to find something quick? Use the labels.


Okay. I have two cute cupcakes for you. The one on the left is a Halloween cupcake. The one on the right is a birthday cupcake. These were really fun to do. Also, very simple.


I mean, who doesn't love cupcakes? For me, I feel cupcakes are really special. If you want to make one, you can ask a free tutorial from me right here on our blog.


Questions or comments? Feel free to comment down below! Subscribe our blog, share, or tell your friends about us! Thanks!~

1 comment:

SweetHersheyKisses said...

Soffy, these are sooooo adorable :3 Show me how to do these sometime! :DD