Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Mickey Mouse Donut Charm

Good day bloggers!,


Remember to vote our fashion poll on the right side of your screen. Also please vote in our book list.


So I have made something really disney-like. I'm sure most of you know Mickey Mouse. If you don't, where have you been? Jupiter? Okay. I got this idea from YouTube (PaperPastels). So I give credit to her. It's a Mickey Mouse donut! Well textured with a small amount of velcro. I made a hole with the other end of my X-acto knife. Use your rolling pin to roll out the red piece of clay and place it on the bottom of the donut. Get two small yellow pieces of clay and attach into an oval shape. The final step is to add an eye-pin. If you want to make it a charm for your charm bracelets, you will be needing a jump(er)-ring. Thanks!~

No comments: