Monday, April 02, 2012

Fashion Tips

Hola, bloggers! Welcome to the Random blog~
Today I will be talking about 2 things. The Floral Pattern and the Romper.

Floral Pattern
Since it's springtime, the floral pattern is popular nowadays. There is a burst of pinks, purples, yellows, lilacs, and other pastel colors. It's kind of like wearing a meadow on your dress. When I tried wearing a floral dress, it looked very colorful, very attractive, very lively, and very dainty. I very much encourage our readers to wear floral patterns.
Rompers
Another very "In" thing now are rompers. They're kind of like a shirt and shorts attached together. They're very breezy and free, which makes them perfect for springtime. In my experience, rompers feel very comfortable and they look very stylish. They're often paired with sandals, but feel free to experiment with other kinds of shoes. I give a thumbs up to the Romper Style and I encourage you to try rompers because I promise you won't be let down.


That's all for now, but stay tuned for more fashion updates! In my next post, I'll be blogging about Prom Styles! That's right, from dresses, to hairstyles, to shoes!
Heart, HoranHugger.

P.S. You can find the floral dresses in the picture from Topshop. The rompers in the picture are from Forever 21.

6 comments:

Soffy said...

Hey chica:P~
Love your post! You seem like a professional! I like the floral and the rompers! Visit my blog! The Crafty Creator :P

CMAgirl said...

thanks! i really needed those tips! =)

Unknown said...

like it cant wait for the prom ones :)

SweetHersheyKisses said...

Thanks! I'm writing it now and I'll post it ASAP.

SweetHersheyKisses said...

You're welcome! :DD

SweetHersheyKisses said...

Awww thank shu! :DD And sure!